- We will collect and store your information provided which will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended, extended, re-enacted or consolidated from time to time (including without limitation the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679/EC) (data protection legislation).
- We will use your name, address, email address and contact number (‘information provided’) to provide our services to you and verify your identity and this may require us to pass your personal information to our group companies, and/or electronic verification providers. Should you decide not to proceed with our services, we will delete your information provided.
- We may use your information provided to perform credit and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks with reference agencies.
- We may be required to pass on your information provided to the Local Rates Authority and/or
shopping centre landlords to help with an investigation or complaint or other authorities as required
* You may exercise your right to withdraw your consent to the storage and processing of your information provided at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mall Solutions Europe Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information for identification purposes when registering to trade (or registering your interest) with us, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Mall Solutions Europe Ltd may change this policy from time to time, any updates will be communicated to you.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- trading name and address
- contact name(s)
- trading reference(s)
- insurance details
- contact email(s)
- phone number(s)
- company website
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for licensing and invoicing purposes.
- We may periodically send promotional opportunities which we think may be of interest to you.
Client Data Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For further details regarding the steps taken to ensure security of information provided, please contact us at email@example.com
What are your data rights?
If you have previously provided us with information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mall Solutions Europe will not disclose your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will rectify any incorrect information immediately